<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2650708167546310946?origin\x3dhttp://highh0p3s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
getting ditched is my lyf
Saturday, October 22, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
i think of myself and get embarrassed that i let the same thing happen every time. You know, now that i give myself some time to rewind and think about it. I'd like to believe that all people change and move at different paces, my heart is always in sync with the ones that i love but not with you. During these past few days i've found it hard to get a clear idea of how to talk to you. How to tell you what i think of this. My friends are slowly painfully killing me with theories. Getting worse and worse. I'm over always trying to talk to you. I'm always so receptive about it, reason with myself so that i don't just humiliate myself more. I'm not going to lie, my lid will blow, i can't bare it anymore but i won't do anything about it because right now i don't think it's worth it.