<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2650708167546310946?origin\x3dhttp://highh0p3s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saudade.
Monday, October 11, 2010 @ 5:46 AM
I can't quite take in how much my life has changed in the past yeat. I look back on the days of last year and think about everything. I miss Louis, and all the crazy things we did.
Every Friday night Elsa and I would go to Daniels with Louis. I remember once Elsa and I tried to break into Daniels window at about 12:00 and she knocked over the bikes and we ran for it.
I remember looking at each other and comunicating sitting on the windowsill, because they lived parrallel from Elsa.
When my mum caught us running off anywhere and raged at me.
How we sat out the front and ate food till we died and talked hours and hours upod end without any pauses.
Then saw each other at school and laughed from the minute we got into the school grounds till the minute that we left.
I never had a boring day. There was always drama. Always. I could sit under a rock, and they'd be drama. I miss it all.

Writing this up has brought tears to my eyes. I want to live it.. Oh how I wish to relive those days.

This year, it's.. It's just crazy. I don't even know where to start let alone why bother. It's not interesting enough.