<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2650708167546310946?origin\x3dhttp://highh0p3s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I was always told 'people come and go'. I just never thought you'd be the ones to go.
Friday, October 8, 2010 @ 8:20 PM
You're actually treat me badly and don't say anything nice about me. Just in a way I've never seen before.
Why me? You say all these amazing things about other girls it's something like "yeah she's hot".
I don't even care....

The way we've slipped away. I see you together with the whole group in photos and I feel like crying. It really hurts to say that you don't even try talk to me anymore, or invite me out. I'm young, I'm still finding out who cares and who doesn't, and don't ask for anything from me if I'm not going to receive it in return. Everything I've gone through with you all. Seems like you all don't care, you've walked away taking everything.


Okay, now. You. Where to start? Lets leave that for another day.

I'm so unlucky.
I'm waiting around to wait if this is real.


HAPPY TIME, I confess. You're cuuuuteee. I've met you one time but you're cute and yeah.
K bye! ~