<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2650708167546310946?origin\x3dhttp://highh0p3s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
De jevu
Sunday, March 3, 2013 @ 5:15 AM

Hello old friend. I almost feel like an intruder of time imposing as someone else on my dated blog. I wish I'd been more consistant with using you but, as we all know so well I am the definition of inconsistancy. Now I feel like a fool trying to fill up the empty gap of such a hectic time of my life, because I can't. And to save time, I won't bother trying. Just let me say, USC was a bad idea. My unrealistic drems caught a hold of me again and now I'm stuck in a school where I can't relate to anyone. Each day is essentially the same, I'm pretending to be someone else because without mcw how can I openly communicate? All of these people are perfect. They're neat, tidy, organised. Not only with their work, but with their life. How does this work? It's been turning me to insanity. Because it's hard to get along with people ho are the complete opposite to you, and plain impossible to connect with them. It's driving me to inadequecy. Empty and alone