<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2650708167546310946?origin\x3dhttp://highh0p3s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 31, 2011 @ 5:40 AM
I guess I'm more of an introspective person. I think it's linked in with the way i was brought up. The way my family don't really emit their feelings to-and-fro with each other, we just fool around, so they bundle up into a cluster inside my head and it's my own responsibility to sort them out myself. To study my own emotions and feelings with independence. I'm glad it turned out like that. It reminds me that i have the good self control in the way of choosing who i talk to and how much i talk about. I'm not foolishly sentimental but i'm not totally prepared either.