self conclusion
Thursday, September 8, 2011 @ 4:51 AM
this idea that i used to think was such a perfect notion is starting to seem more reasonable right now. It seems like every action i take is rebounding disastrously and I know my out-of-character choices lead me to a trouble, but when it's something as good as this how can i really resist. i know this will all work out, in the end. it always does, not always the way that i'd like it to, but everything works out. just want to regain my normal place in my mind and body again. My motivation is running low on almost every front and it's starting to bring me down too much than i was prepared for.. My uncontrollable overactive mind won't give me peace of mind, i'm restless. I can't stay still. I can't sleep. Who knew that avoiding emotional complications could be this hard, these discoveries merely surprise me.
I'd kill for guidelines for a positive reinforcement.
Most of the time, i am so conservative about the way i express my emotions.
But right now i feel as though i could stand here all night typing.
