<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2650708167546310946?origin\x3dhttp://highh0p3s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Blink of an eye.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 @ 3:01 AM
Sometimes I think that I'm completely alone in this world. As though it's just me, the moon and the sun. It's funny, how people can suddenly show you their real side, after a matter of weeks, months and even possibly years in some cases. People can't just change so suddenly. It's a about who they really are underneath. People are just painted with so many superficial layers that you're left totally unknown about how someone could potentially be and your left to unravel them, and eventually all those layers of paint strip off and you're left to think "wow.. I didn't know this was the horrible base colour.. Why else all this paint for." One day you will just realize who someone is. They'll show you another side of which you've never seen before, and it happens in such a rush of time that you're overwhellmed, like when a new superstore is being opened in a matter of minutes and the doors finally open, and that 40 metre long line of restless people flood in. And of course, this happens at the blink of an eye. I'm not complaining about this. Because it's just part of being human. No, it's nature. Dogs can be your best friend, and one day they'll suddenly snap. What I'm trying to say is you'll realise someones real side whether it be for the good or bad. My case at the moment is bad scenario. But I've learnt from it, and I still am.