Saturday, November 20, 2010 @ 9:51 PM
You really can't trust anyone. People make up stories that they don't even benefit from. I've had a long hard think of why people do this, but I haven't even come up with an idea. And the worst part is when people believe what's gone round, when it was spread by a bunch of people who lie to anyone for any reason, even when they don't need to. I came so close, to escaping out of any association with the person who got told all of this forever. And I still think it would be a good idea to do so. Why should I go along with someone who believes people without even giving the other person a chance to even tell them what actually happened, when it's true as well. It's just so naive.
People ask me why it's so hard to trust people, and I ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise.
