<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2650708167546310946?origin\x3dhttp://highh0p3s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 7, 2010 @ 4:12 AM
Yesterday was a heap of fun. It was Candy's birthday, we went to town, then pool, then the bay, then to Star House restaurant. It was Candy, Demi, Phong, Kevin, Brandin, Cam, Vandi, Vy, Sang, Lam, and I.
So much happened. Then today, Kevin, Phong, Brandin Candy and I had a picnic. How eventful :]!


- » peteя вuι « ★! says:
*i know ive asked you this before..
*but..
*you got a shot gun?
*coz you look like the type of person to carry one.


^ LOL! Peter. This made me laugh.




^ Everybody this is Rebecca and Olivia. They're lovely and I love them.