<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2650708167546310946?origin\x3dhttp://highh0p3s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 @ 8:09 AM
Whenever I'm upset, you don't ever ask me what's wrong.
It makes me so sad.
You can act like a real dick at times.
Siiiiiiiighhhhhh.


Hmmm.. Two of my bestfriends are in a quarel, and I'm just stuck in the middle like an epileptic clam. I know what I want to do, stay out of it. But they both want to talk to me about it, and they're my friends so I am going to.
But I hate seeing them fight so much. Why can't they just palliate and be friends.. They have no reason to fight anyway. And I think I know who's the one holding the gruge. Sigh, lifes so hard ><
I love them both so much, and I want them to be happy, especially in year eight.
They're not going to live forever.

~



HAHAH, okay. Placey. broke up with Emily. AHEM *Place cheated on Emily.
I'm so happy. It's acceptable, because it's Emily. What goes round comes round, hey.
And he was at my house last night talking about it.
Finally came to senses.

Anyway, Ferragamo and I had a good old el oh el.