Wednesday, May 5, 2010 @ 4:54 AM
Is it right to trap all your feelings inside?You know I think all the wrongs you do me, teach me the rights, and how to be a good person.
You make everything crash to the floor, but you still want to teach me how to live a life.
But I don't want to listen to you, I block my ears as soon as you tell me something that I don't need to tell me. For you, I need to know.
You don't deserve to be a sleepless night.
I neeeed to get away. Just for a day?
From you. Every things perfect. Like a just finished puzzle. But you're that piece that I've lost..
And I can't talk to anybody about something as stupid as this.
Not this.
Oh well, wait until you get what you deserve. Because you're the only thing that makes me cry.
